Pii_Email_37f47c404649338129d6 – This mistake can be explained in several ways. We will explore six different and effective methods to quickly resolve the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Microsoft outlook error code.
What is the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Microsoft Outlook Error, and why does it keep happening?
The [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Microsoft outlook error results from a Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server collision. The Microsoft Outlook error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] occurs when your software preferences aren’t correctly configured. Make sure to double-check the accuracy of all inputted parameters, such as port numbers and authentication type, for a secure connection.
6 Easy Methods to Fix Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
Microsoft Outlook [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is an error that prevents users from accessing either their Outlook Express or Windows Mail. To be more specific, Microsoft Outlook [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] only occurs on Windows 10 devices. The common occurrence of this mistake is due to the conflict between SMTP servers when a client attempts to send messages without properly configuring their account.
Try these six methods to troubleshoot and fix the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Microsoft Outlook error code.
1: Through the «Programs and Features» tab, you can easily fix the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error.
To fix the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Outlook express error, follow the steps below:
- There are two ways you can locate your Windows programs and features. There are two ways to open Programs and Features: First, press the Windows button, then type «programs and features» into the search bar. Secondly, find the Control Panel in your list of applications, then click on Programs and Features.
- Find Microsoft Office 365 in the projects and highlights.
- Click «Alter» at the top of the Programs and Features window, select «Fix,» and then follow any further on-screen instructions.
- If restarting Outlook does not solve the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code, then try method 2.
2: Follow these steps to check the Worker Prerequisite Setting:
- To open Microsoft Outlook, click on the icon.
- Open the file.
- Click Record Settings.
- Choose a record from Microsoft Outlook
- Choose your email account from the rundown menu.
- To reach more settings, first, click on the email account and then ‹more settings.›
- Click on the web email setting.
- Navigate to the ‹Active Worker› tab.
- Use the main alternative, as my active worker (SMTP) needs authentication.
- Save your settings by clicking OK.
- my worker ask for confirmation
- Click «OK» and then restart Outlook. Check if the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error is gone.
3: Remove any duplicate accounts to Pii_Email_37f47c404649338129d6 Error
If you still haven’t found a solution for the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code, try checking your account settings. One possible reason for Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] could be that you have duplicate files saved on your device. Deleting these copy files might be a solution to this error code. Follow the steps below:
- To open the Menu in outlook, click on it.
- To find your records settings, open the menu and click on ‹Mailing.›
- From the list below, select a copy account..
- Click-on makes it so that you only need one copy of an account.
- To fix the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error, try signing out of your Microsoft Outlook account and then sign back in.
- If Outlook shows Error Code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] after you delete the copy account, then restart Outlook and try method 4.
- Change the Server Port Number
- Open your Outlook email application.
- To access your account settings, please click on this document.
- Find an Email from the list of record-breaking options, and choose your email account.
- What now you will see is a new email account window
- To change your email settings, navigate to the ‹Internet Email Settings tab.
- Click the «Advanced» tab to continue.
- Change the SMPT port number to 587 from 465.
- Press «OK» if you want to keep your changes.
- In the outlook change the SMTP port number
- The Outlook app has a setting for the Smtp port number.
- After you finish the settings, restart Outlook and hope that the Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is fixed. If not, then follow method 5.
- Look into the antivirus software on your computer
Here is a basic solution to fix the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Microsoft outlook error. Disable your antivirus for some time and see if that helps. It could prevent Microsoft Outlook from connecting to email servers.
To disable your antivirus, follow these steps.
- Click on Start
- Double click Settings
- Security and Update
- Windows Security
- Infection and danger assurance
- Manage your Virus and threat protection settings. (This is for Windows 10 only).
- Depending on the antivirus you have, there are different settings that can weaken it. Check according to your product’s instructions.
- If the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] persists, try method 6.
- Uninstall Microsoft Outlook and reinstall it.
If the first five strategies didn’t work to fix the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Microsoft outlook error, then try strategy number six. The current solution to the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error is uninstalling and then reinstalling outlook. To add a new account, first install the program again.
With these steps, you can uninstall Microsoft Outlook:
- To open Program and Features, go to Control Panel.
- Go for Microsoft Office 365 to access Outlook.
- Now to proceed further to Microsoft Office 365 double click on it.
- To finish uninstalling the program, follow the directions that appear on your screen.
- After uninstalling Microsoft Outlook, reinstall it on your device.
- Add the record to your Outlook, and try resending the email.
This article provides six solutions to the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Microsoft outlook error. Hopefully, the error code is fixed now. If the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code persists, please contact Microsoft for assistance.
Thank you for reading!